Terms and Conditions
- Wedding TV Travel , registered with ABTA number P4851, act as retail
agents of ATOL Holders.
- Not all holiday or travel services offered and sold by us will be protected
by the ATOL scheme. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your
- A surcharge of 2.5% will apply to any Credit card transactions. Debit cards
and cheque payments are not subject to any charges, except for unpaid cheques
which are chargeable at £15.
- The terms and conditions of travel arrangements booked through Wedding TV Travel
will be subject to the terms and conditions of the tour operator,
copies are available upon request.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible in the information we provide on
these pages, we shall not be liable for any price changes and losses or damages
you may suffer arising out of your use of the information on this Web site.
- All passengers will be required to have a valid passport/visa for their
destination, along with appropriate wedding documents where necessary. Passport
and visa information can be checked through the FCO website by clicking here .
- Wedding prices may be higher if the party is not booking their travel
arrangements through Wedding TV Travel.
- Once the holiday or travel arrangements have been booked, charges up to the
full value of the booking maybe applied for changes made by you.
- We collect information such as name, address and date of birth when an
enquiry is generated, or a booking is made. We will use your information for
administration, customer services and targeted marketing. In order to fulfil our
commitments to you we will disclose your information to our service providers
and agents. We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax or email to let you know
about any other products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional material, please state
this to your travel advisor at the time of booking. You are entitled to a copy
of your information held by us. If you would like to see this please ask us. (We
may make a small charge for providing this to you).
- For further information on legal terms, booking terms and conditions please
call 0207 022 4909